- While viewing photos the bar to the left appears when you mouse over the image or, on a tablet, touch the screen.
- Button actions are as described, with thumbnails showing above the photo and captions below.
- When you click the slidehsow button the duration box appears allowing you to change time. Turn thumbnails and captions off during a slideshow and use 1:1 to maximise photo size.
- 1:1 is particularly useful when viewing panoramas in detail.
- For videos the pause and stop controls are on the bottom of the video screen itself - tap or mouse over to see them.
- On the bottom right of every screen is a small black + sign: click on this to show the black widgets bar. This allows you to add a comment about the album or see the viewing statisitcs. Click on Minimize to close the bar into one line or the black − sign to close the bar altogether, leaving the + sign only.